Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Knitting at the Movies, and other things (Mimm, this is for you)

We saw Spiderman 3 last night. Good enough flick. Poor knitting choice. I knit through movies at home all the time. Apparently k2,p2 rib is far more challenging than I realized, especially in the dark. Is it a sign of a problem that I took off for a few minutes (missing a plot important fight), not to use the loo, but to correct the dropped stitches in my sock? Priorities, it's all about the priorities.

Furitive cleaning is occurring here in Snuzzleheim. The trip is upon us, and our cat sitter is coming over tomorrow night. I'm almost finished with her socks. One leg and cuff, then to knit a matching sock-shaped sachet from the leftovers, and I'm done. I'm working on my choice of projects for the trip. I've got it narrowed down to two pairs of socks (must make copies of patterns) and this:

Lady Eleanor for Madam Mimm, in the colors she chose.

And this is for Mistress Hollywood.

Let the packing begin!!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh, I love knitting at the movies. I've been known to use the LCD screen on my cell phone to light it up enough to fix something!

Unknown said...

Wow, are you knitting that beautiful hat?!!? What pattern are you using?

Anonymous said...

Madam Mimm finally read your post. She is in LOVE and cannot wait to snuggle into Lady Eleanor! (There is a big cheesy grin on her face right now, as she bows before her computer...)