Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've been busy lately

First I finished Little Bunny Doom-Doom (socks knit with the International Sock of Doom Pattern in BMFA Little Bunny Foo-Foo)



I finished my February RSC pattern, although I did it in Titania instead of Monsoon. Unfortuantely, they fit my hubby. He loves them!


I will do this pattern again, but I will resize it to fit me. How do people manage to get 8st/in?

I knit a pair of Embossed Leaf Socks (again reengineered) in BMFA Puck's Mischeif.


And I finished the baby blanket for the impending grandson, Jacob Nathaniel, who is due to make his appearance sometime in June.



I also sent his mother a Baby Viking Hat (we are of Nordic heritage, afterall)



I've also had two cortisone injections in my toes for Morton's neuroma. I do not reccommend this. Not at all happy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hello there! I linked to your site from the Hogwarts Sock Swap page (I'm also a Ravenclaw). That baby blanket is gorgeous- I wish I could knit lace! Maybe someday :-)