Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's been a long weekend

Friday, my Waterlilies yarn showed up. What pretty colors!!! I'd post a picture, but my camera and I aren't exactly speaking right now. I found my package when I woke up with a fever. Bad enough to make my muscles ache from rigors. Needless to say, I called in sick to work. Night shift on the cardiac floor on the weekend is always hard to fill. But I was definitely sick.

Presently, I am knitting two pairs of socks. First is my socks out of Nodding Violets from STR. The second is my husbands Horcrux socks out of Chapman Springs from STR. Tooo loud for me, perfect for him!

I'm working on my package for my Hogwart's pal. The yarn and dye should arrive tomorrow, then I get to color my fingers before I can knit. Now to just pick a pattern....

No comments: