Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lost in ACLS

It's been a while since I've posted. I've been trying to convince my job to let me come back. Not happening until the 21st. Since my medical leave was not caused by a work related injury (unless you count the strict diet of fried food that the night shift is on...), I cannot come back until I am fully released, including the ability to lift patients. Nevermind the 6 or so pregnant women on our floor, they can't lift either, and I know their medical conditions are not work related (if they are, we have other problems!).

In preparation for my return, I am studying for my ACLS recertification. They've changed the rules, and I now have to have it all memorized. Still working at it.

I've also started Yule gifts - teddy bears and stockings for the grandson and DH's nephew. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm impressed with the pattern so far. Bobbi Bear rocks!

No comments: