Friday, May 12, 2006

Pinch Me

Apparently, It's not a dream. This is the life you were warned about. The one you get when you put your nose to the grindstone and focust. The one you get when you work your butt off, be good, and eat your veggies. The one you get when you deserve it....

What they don't warn you about is the flip side. Packing. Everything. For one swift (yeah, right) move.

And now, my yarn is calling to me in that 'come hither' voice. It's designing a sweater (details to come, I hope) out of lace weight sage alpaca. Yeah, a lace sweater - in the summer. I'm moving to the central valley for chissakes. Yeah, I'll be knitting it. (Sweater inspired by this weeks Harlot)

First, I have to pack. Did I mention everything? Boxes, must get more boxes.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Couple teen web cam 230 appliances Virus scan review free trial offers of lexapro lexapro drowsiness